What Gail Haines has done and plans to do to provide solutions for Michigan's job crisis.
We need real world leadership with the boldness to act before it is too late.
Gail Haines has kept her promises:
- Supported legislation that says your property taxes must go down as much as property values have.
- Sponsored bills to make property tax appeals easier and more fair.
- Stood against any tax increases-including sales tax on services.
- Introduced legislation that makes government more efficient.
- Voted for spending cuts to make Lansing live within its means.
- Conducted town meetings to inform us on how to effectively appeal our property taxes, how to prevent mortgage foreclosure, and the effects of the Obama healthcare takeover.
Gail Haines' Priorities remain ...
- Pro Job-Creation and Pro-Business. Jobs are created by job creating entrepreneurs and businesses - she will fight to protect the sources of our future growth.
- Pro-Life. Gail has met all the qualifications of Right to Life of Michigan in all of her elections and is proud to have their full endorsement. Pro-Second Amendment. In favor protecting the right to protect yourself.
- A tax fighter - both for Businesses & Home-Owners. Your tax money can only be protected by fighting against excessive spending.
Gail Haines is the only candidate who ...
...has both the community service experience and legislative know-how to continue the fight to turn our state around.
...has a background as a school teacher. She knows firsthand the impact a good school can have, and is dedicated to improving all Michigan schools. Her community service and involvement with local service organizations has helped our community grow and helped families in need.
...served our community as a leader in Lansing. As Chair of the House Health Policy Committee, she works diligently to protect our civil liberites and fight against big-government. As the Associate Majority Whip on the House Republican Leadership team, she has played an integral role in developing a budget plan that balances the budget without raising taxes and is a comprehensive solution to Michigan's budget woes. Her plan starts and ends with jobs for Michigan families.
In the next term Gail Haines will fight to:
- Protect our Civil Liberties and fight against the federal healthcare takeover.
- Protect Education Dollars for Our Schools. Spending is about priorities - we can protect our priorities if we focus on reducing wasteful spending everywhere we find it.
- Restore common sense in Lansing, not politics as usual. Lowering taxes, protecting and creating jobs and balancing the state budget will be her priority as your state representative.